Thursday, March 21, 2013

Help support my team

I recently decided to participate in the 10th Annual Gail Parkins Memorial Ovarian Cancer Walk & 5K Run event on Saturday, September 14, 2013.  I would love to have any family and friends available on this day to please join me for the walk or the run or both...I have signed up to do both :-) 

If you're not able to come out that day you can still help support my team by making a donation.  My mom was diagnosed with a rare form of ovarian cancer on February 20th, 2013 so this event really means a lot to me, I want to be a part of a great cause, and everyone's support means a lot to me, her, and my family.  The money we raise for this event will help support research and awareness of ovarian cancer.


We need your support, so please do anything you can by joining my team or by making a donation to my team! Any amount, big or small, will be appreciated.  Please spread the word and help support my team:
WOMAN OF TEAL

You can click on the tab at the top of this page
"Support My Team" and it will take you straight to my page.  Or you can follow this link: 
http://dccc.convio.net/site/TR/Ovarianwalk/General?&pg=teamlist&fr_id=1160

No comments:

Post a Comment