Monday, April 29, 2013

Monthly Update

Well my mom finished her second round of chemo and even returned to work afterwards, she was happy and everyone at work both employees and customers were thrilled to have her back.  Everything has been going well with her blood counts, etc but she has easily been getting sick :-(

Yesterday evening she had a very high fever and after coming to the emergency room she was admitted to stay for a couple days....after reviewing some preliminary test results it appears she has pneumonia in one of her lungs.  I have to admit I wanted to cry when they told us because I don't want to hear about any further complications, but I was strong and didn't shed a tear, I didn't want to worry my mom.   So we're here in the hospital as she receives antibiotics to fight that....

Praying all goes well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment